Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome!

There are a million other blogs out there written by moms. I know I am not unique. With all of the other blogs, I don't even know if anyone will care to read about what I have to say. But, I enjoy writing, and I want to document some of the things I experience as a mom. Hopefully if you are reading this you will find it interesting/humorous/helpful/thought-provoking/informative. And if not, well, then, you just don't have to ever come back here!

And why "Mom of the Day?" Because being a mom (or dad) is tough work, and it's crazy to try to be the Mom of the Year. No one is perfect. There will be so many times when I will make mistakes (hopefully small, sometimes bigger), and I will doubt myself as a parent. So I am taking it one day at a time. If I can go to bed some nights feeling like I won the Mom of the Day award, then that's a success in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment